Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beware, horny young women about...

I know have a general rule, which I have broken regularly. By breaking the rule it enforces why the rule is a good one. I hardly ever contact anyone in their 20's. They are invariably out to fleece you in some way or other.

The only exception I have found is "C" who is real, and very eager for our second session, even offering me two days of copulation, the second to celebrate her birthday.

Not sure if anyone else would care to admit whether they have been "had" or not, but this seems a good rule for me, which is why I no longer frequent Gumtree, or Graigslist.

In some good news, my on off relationship with "S" is back on. We are friends, and spent most of the time we had together talking about sex, sex positions, adultery etc. It was real strange. Towards the end she shows me her breasts and her nipples !!!!

I would have been happy to have tasted them as her poured some drink over her nipples, but she resisted, even when I offered my breast or member in return!!!

She kicked me out of the house because we both were very clearly getting horny, and while she would not rule it out, we are for the moment, on a no sex basis.

I can wait.......

No comments: