Sunday, January 17, 2010

So why plenty of fish? Prt I

OK, the easy answer is because its free. But you know I like to weave a little story. Well, last year I was contacted by Jane, a very nice sounding mature scottish woman. She wanted sex, and would even accept it in a car. She sounded like my type of girl.

Anyway, we tried to arrange some mutual dates and finally agreed to meet. We then decided to exchange photos so that we could recognise each other. Well, when I saw the photo, I knew it would never happen. She was a tran with her dangly bits removed !!! This was a bit too kinky for me, so I had to let her down very, very gently. After all she had my mobile phone number and I hadn't taken advice to have two phones, that would have aroused suspicion in the household.

Well, the other day, I received an email from her directing me to plenty of fish, so I decided to give it a go, in the interst of research you know. And no, its not a tranny site.

No comments: