Monday, October 26, 2009

Jinxed or what?

OK, after a fuck fest famine, I got a bit greedy. Not having actually met anyone yet from www.maritalaffair.co.uk, I had the opportunity to meet two in one week!!!

Well, you know it would go all Pete Tong, didn't you. Yes, it's me we're talking about.

OK, potential date No1 emails me via the site and says she's taking two days off. Two days, well, I'm not going to say no. So I duly book my day off and confirm that I am ready and available.

Not a sausage from her. Not a single, solitary word. I'm at home, on my lonesome, no company, nothing, just the memory of a woman who I've been in contact with for a few weeks (it was not an out of the blue request) who basically turned out to be a time waster. Doh!!!

The second one I had contacted her, and we had exchanged a few messages. She then sets a date for our meet. It was going to be a Friday, I'd already lined up my excuses to be late home.

She even gave me her email address. As it was a few weeks away, I waited a few days then I emailed her. She wanted to take things off site. No response. I emailed again. No response.

I left a message at the site, well, I did need an address, I couldn't exactly guess it could I?

Well, no contact to me either means that my messages are ending up in the junk box and she doesn't do a regular junk box check, or she's changed her mind. I am going for change of mind.

And guess what, a few days before the event, I get a message. Son is ill. Can't contact for a couple of weeks. Not a sound. Silence is deafening.

She may have been telling the truth, I have no way of knowing, but I do judge people by their actions, and if someone ways, "let's take this offside" then disappears for two weeks, its a loud as you can hear it "fuck you" message.

Why oh, why, oh why do I get these time wasters.

Have I forgotten to take the "take the piss out of me" sticker off my back?

No comments: